A MUSEUM WHICH
- Holds a complementary archive, enhances it and makes it fully accessible to the public;
- Creates a platform for producing knowledge and passes this cultural reservoir on to future generations;
- Not only conserves but also evaluates and elevates its knowledge, provides a platform of cultural communication and interaction for all sections of society,
- Records future theatrical events for posterity;
- Enables questioning and rethinking through strong references;
- Has a youth, child and disabled-friendly design;
- Serves as a reference centre for studies on Turkish theatre.